Monday, March 23, 2009

I want my own blog


Just to let you know a little about me.  My name is Isabelle (Izzie, for short--and I am).  I'm nearly 11 dog-years old. Church is fun.  I sleep through the sermons, snoring when they go on too long to let her know it's time to stop.  I test out the cheese at coffee hour.  Most of it is really good, except I don't like American cheese and I don't like Provolone.  I like some cookies, but they don't let me eat chocolate, which I really do like.  As you can tell I'm really into food.  I don't like walking through puddles and I don't like getting wet, but I love long walks and mud is wonderful.  If it's really smelly I think rolling around in it is one of the best things ever.  I asked if I could have my own blog since SHE keeps talking about me and I'd rather talk about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment