Monday, February 28, 2011

This bitch is getting old and it is a b..

I seem to be able to hear less and less. If I'm sound asleep I don't know SHE's left the room. I can't even seem to figure out which room SHE's in unless I see her. I think that is what is making me so anxious. That and the fact that I had to in the kennel for three weeks, then SHE came back and it was gone for a few weeks and then I had to go back to the kennel for another week. I do not know why she calls it the doggie spa. Yes, I do like being around the other dogs, and the nice lady who owns the place is very good to me, but I miss my HER. I slept really close especially after the first trip. Then the day she took me back to the kennel I peed on the floor, something I never do. I guess I was nervous when I saw my little bag being packed.

After she came back I've been having a really hard time. I spend most of the night under the little bed instead of in the big bed with her. I also need to go outside at two am. SHE is not happy about that, because it has been really cold and snowy. I don't take too long though. Last night I came up on her bed and had an accident before SHE could get up. (Izzie's also peed on the carpet earlier in the day). I went outside with HER but really didn't need to do anything. SHE then spent a lot of time taking everything off the bed and starting the washing machine. We then slept on the couch.

Today I have to wear doggie diapers in the house. Thank goodness SHE took them off before we went outside after lunch. Boy the weather was not nice: a mixture of rain and snow. I only stayed out just long enough to pee. SHE did not embarrass me; SHE took the diaper off before we went outside. Now SHE says I have to go see the doctor tomorrow, And I have to wear the diapers. I think getting old is really a bitch.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you are having so many troubles, Izzie. I'm afraid I share some of your woes - like the hearing. But I have hearing aids to help with that. So far I don't have to wear diapers but I have lots of human friends who do. Not fun, eh? I hope the vet can help you. I'll keep you and your biped in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I hope all the cats are ok. I saw my friend Oscar this past weekend. He's an orange tabby. We rub noses when we meet and get along very well. Sometimes though I want to chase him, but he won't run any more. He wants me to go outside with him, but it's way too snowy and cold where he lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry Izzie. I do hope the vet can provide some help for you.

    ReplyDelete