Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Home at Last

Finally I'm home again. The kennel/spa was nice, but home is better.  I did like my new friend Rex, who is a Jack Russell Terrier.  We enjoyed walking together.  There were some other nice dogs too.  When I saw my mommie I ran over and jumped on her and when she bent over I kissed her and whined and carried on so she would know that I really did miss her.  I sat in her lap all the way home and did some more crying.  It's so hard for me to be away from her.  She says she missed me too.  I am not letting her out of my sight for a while.  I went with her to the grocery store and then for a little walk.  I'm getting very good at walks again.  I'm not nearly as stiff when we finish as I was for a while.

3 comments:

  1. So glad things are back to normal for you. I know dogpersons do not always understand that their humans will return. Keep up the walks they will do you good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian, SHE is my third human, so I do get a bit nervous even though we've been together for nearly 8 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Izzie, I am so glad that SHE has returned. Home is always the best even if the doggie spa is a good one. Now you need to take care of your health issues. It is good that you are having an easier time walking. Keep up your spirits and be sure to let all of your fans know the results of any additional medical tests.

    Love from all the cats!

    ReplyDelete