Monday, April 12, 2010

Letter to Izzie

Dear Izzie,

Today I went to visit your friend Daisy and her human Liz.  Daisy is a year older than you and she has arthritis and is going blind, but she remembered me and was sniffing all over me, I think to see if your smell was there.  She is just as nice as she's always been and I'm sure she was confused that you were not with me.  I gave her a hug for you and she sends you a woof.  Bella was also there and is getting older too. Remember she was our landlady's dog in Sausalito.  Bella was spending a few days with Liz and Daisy since her human was away. She also remembered us and sends a woof too.

Yesterday I went over to the church in Sausalito and people asked about you.  It was nice to see how well they've done since our interim there.  It's been very rainy the last few days, but we have had sunny spaces in between.  David and I had lunch at a nice Italian restaurant there after church and then a rainy trip across the bay.  I've finally adjusted to the time and now I leave tomorrow.  Oh, well.

I heard from the lady who runs the kennel this morning that your other eye is infected too.  We need to go to your vet again as soon as I get home. In the meantime, let her put the medicine in both eyes.  I was happy to know though that you've made a friend at the doggie spa.  It's always good to have someone to pal around with.  I am looking forward to meeting your new buddy when I pick you up on Wednesday.

Be good,
Mommie

No comments:

Post a Comment