Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Do you want the good news or the bad news first?

I have to have my back operated on Friday.  That's the bad news.  The good news is that I don't have cancer.  I hope that means I still get to eat yummy dinners.  Tonight it was more chicken, rice, broccoli plus some sweet potato.  Then I had a great nap on the floor.

I'm tired of being picked up.  I feel good enough to get on and off the sofa even if I have to scramble to get my back legs up.  I'm scared it's really going to hurt when they operate on my back.  I want to drive to California with my mommy so we may have to leave a bit later than she thought, because I'll have to get better.  Road trips are a lot of fun, but not if I hurt.  I don't want to travel in a cage.  I can't stand cages.  I have a nice dog seat that lets me look out the window.

Please pray my surgery goes well.

4 comments:

  1. We´ll be thinking of you ALL DAY Friday...candles too in the village protected by San Miguel the Archangel (I´m certain he´ll be interested in your case)...we send you are love and hope for quick healing...I have a elonged back, I suppose we´re alike in that regard as well as being White doggies.

    Abrazos (not too fuerte until you feel better)

    Coban Gonzalez, Elongated White Dog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you Izzie from me and my cats. In return, please pray for my Sammy Cat. She has had a serious weight loss and we are awaiting the results of extensive blood work to see if we can pinpoint the problem.

    Thank you and prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Izzie,

    Tomorrow is the day when they give you a ¨Tune Up¨ dogstyle...yes, it´s what they do to help us and they often help us lots...we know they love us but it hard to figure out how the checkups, tuneups, shots and all those medicinas figure into the whole thing...that´s why we take their word for it, we don´t really question them much and often keep our tales wagging through the worst of times (for them and for us)...we´ll be thinking of you ALL DAY TOMORROW and I hope you got a little Turkey before the ¨cut off¨ time.

    Love to you and yours,
    Coban Gonzalez, Elongated White Dog

    ReplyDelete