Friday, December 18, 2009

Lexington, Kentucky

SHE's tired.  We didn't get as far as SHE would have liked, but it was starting to get dark and it was raining very hard, so we're now in a motel.  They let doggies stay here and even though I slept a lot today, I could sleep some more.

Last night we stayed with Uncle Donald in Baltimore.  He and Janet were very nice.  I was a little upset when he carried me into the house and my mommy was still getting things out of the car, so I accidentally peed on a rug.   I do like Uncle Donald.  He visited us in Maine a couple of years ago.  He took me for a nice walk after I got there.  Then he gave me some great pot roast with carrots and potatoes.  Uncle Donald and Janet have three cats.  They didn't like me being there, but I didn't care.  We left early because SHE was afraid of a snow storm.  I guess there will be some snow in the morning.  We hope there won't be too much and that the roads are ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment