Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Road Trip Again

We are packing up all my stuff so I can go on a road trip. SHE tells me we're going to California to see her son and daughter.  I know them and I've visited before, so that's just fine.  She's trying to explain how many nights we need to spend in motels, and it sounds like a lot.  I don't mind though because SHE's there.

I have a nice seat in the car so I can see out the window.  Unfortunately it also has a hook-thing to attach to my collar so I can't jump out.  Not that I really think I can do that right now.  I'm making sure SHE doesn't leave me behind.  I follow her everywhere and am keeping a good eye on the suitcases.  I have my own special bag that has food and treats in it.  It also has my name on it.

I'm still recovering from a very busy day yesterday.  I'm tired and I'm content just resting. It's also very cold and windy outside so I don't want to spend a lot of time there.  Tomorrow I have to get up really early so we can spend the night with her brother in Baltimore.  She says after that we're on our own.

2 comments:

  1. Izzie, I am so happy to hear that you are doing well and are able to travel. I do hope you get some very special Christmas treats. While you are on the road, please say some doggie prayers for my Sammy Cat. She is not well and has made many trips to the vet. And you know how stressful that is.

    I hope you have a happy and healthy 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray a lot for Sammy Cat. I shake and shake when I go to the vet. It's not easy when you don't know what's going on. I slept a lot today in the car and I'm a bit stiff, but otherwise it's nice and cosy in the motel.

    ReplyDelete